Sunday, January 14, 2007

You Can't Make This Stuff Up

I was walking by a west side Madison ice cream shop yesterday, when a flier taped to their window caught my eye. In honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. day on Monday, they are offering the "I Have a Dream... Sundae," complete with a phony MLK speech about the importance of having a good sundae "without being judged." I knew nobody would believe me, so I snapped a picture:




When hearing of the news, Michael's Frozen Custard immedately unveiled the "Keep Hope Alive" pork sandwich.

But seriously, who knew Michael Richards owned an ice cream store?

UPDATE: VH1 aired the "Flavor of Love 2" reunion show today - ironic, because that show single-handedly set back race relations by 30 years.

Oh, and I'm kicking myself for not calling this post "I have a Dreamsicle."