Friday, January 26, 2007

Old Guy Question

I have the feeling that a lot of old guys at the Capitol read my blog, and at least 70% of them are dirty old men. So I actually have a serious question:

From time to time, I skim old Blue Books and news articles for research info. Every now and then, I come across a picture of Susan Engeleiter, who was first elected to the Assembly at age 22, and to the Senate at age 28. She lost to Herb Kohl in 1988 by a 52-48 margin for the U.S. Senate seat held previously by William Proxmire.

Here's the question for the old guys:

Susan Engeleiter back in the day: Hot?

Submissions will be kept confidential (unless one of them happens to be a lawsuit from Susan Engeleiter).

Oh, and I'll try to find her Blue Book picture and post it.

UPDATE: Here's a picture I found on Google that looks like it might be from the college years - but when you see the Blue Book picture I'm talking about, you'll understand.


DOUBLE SECRET UPDATE: Here's her Blue Book photo from 1977 - but this isn't even the one I'm talking about. I'll keep looking.