Monday, November 06, 2006

Cross Out "The Xoff Files"

Wispolitics is reporting tonight that Bill Christofferson will be ending his popular lefty blog "The Xoff Files" tomorrow.

For a couple of years now, The Xoff Files has been the most reliable place to visit to hear what Democrats are saying and thinking. In fact, Christofferson was one of my biggest supporters from the beginning, even supporting me when media weasels were breathing down my neck. He also sent me this filthy picture, for which I can never thank him enough.

It will be interesting to see who steps up to fill the void - I'm casting my vote for Folkbum right now, for no other reason than we share the same undying love for Neko Case.

As for Christofferson, let's hope the tribes reward him with an all expense paid vacation to Fiji for at least the next couple of election cycles. He was a never-ending source of irritation for me and the rest of the right wing blogging cabal, which means he did his job pretty well.