Monday, January 30, 2006

Male Survival Guide Pt. 1

Here's just a tip that I had to learn the hard way this weekend. Don't even consider singing this song to yourself at home while your wife, girlfriend, or other significant other is present. Seems self-evident, but I made the fatal error.

Morrissey - You're the One For Me, Fatty

You’re the one for me, fatty
You’re the one I really, really love
And I will stayPromise you’ll say
If I’m in your way

You’re the one for me, fatty
You’re the one I really, really love
And I will stay
Promise you’ll sayIf I’m ever in your ...
A-hey

All over battersea
Some hope; and some despair
All over battersea
Some hope; and some despair
Oh ...

You’re the one for me, fatty
You’re the one I really, really love
And I will stayPromise you’ll say
If I’m in your way
You’re the one for me, fatty
You’re the one I really, really love
And I will stay
Promise you’ll sayIf I’m ever in your ...

A-hey

All over battersea
Some hope; and some despair
All over battersea
Some hope; and some despair
Oh, oh ...

You’re the one for me, fatty
You’re the one I really, really love
And I will stay
Promise you’ll say
If I’m ever in your way
A-hey

You’re the one for me, fatty
You’re the one for me, a-hey-hey
A-heyA-heyA-heyA-he-he-he-hey

(I screwed up the A-heys at the end, which is what I think got me slapped upside the head.)